1. I think I can't believe I'd ever say this but I might like my 35mm lens more that my 50mm. I can't believe I said that! Honestly, since our trip, the 50 hasn't been on my camera, isn't that crazytown? Clearly I need to spend some time with both and spread the love.
2. I think I'm beyond moved by all the sweet support you guys gave me to that little instagram photo of my pictures hanging in the Educator's Show at Virginia MOCA. I feel very excited about it. I got a little tingly when I saw them there on my way to my blogging class yesterday. I've been part of a show at MOCA before, as a culmination to the wonderful advanced class I took there, but that didn't feel nearly as, well, nice as this. My subject for that show was relationships, and I think we've all established that I'm not a people photographer. These are photos of food. I like taking photos of food. I feel really, really good to see them hanging in the gallery.
3. I think we have to ask again for you to hold one of our pups in the light. Geez it's like a freaking sick bay around here. Mental ward, hospice unit, and surgical wing. We do it all. Miss Thea Turbo McFatty has bladder stones and she's having surgery today to have them removed. I have a sneaking suspicion that the cone may make a reappearance. Poor pet.
4. I think I can't decide if it's good or bad that I already have several things on my Christmas list? I'm trying to pare things down so I'm developing targeted interests. All right around $100. Or a little over. Just sayin'.
5. I think since Neel had to work all weekend last weekend, I want to gear up for serious fun this weekend. All play. Yes? Who has suggestions for me? Give me your decadent, most gloriously fun, and I'll see if we can accommodate. What are you guys up to?