1. I think the curveball I wasn't expecting to have thrown at me was having Cal get sick this week. His end of year exams start on Monday. Like we needed more stress around here.
2. I think I haven't had a charley horse since I was pregnant (I'm not pregnant). They hurt.
3. I think I need to stop complaining about not being present in the way I want to be, but I'm still not happy. Sniff.
4. I think now I need a nighttime moisturizer. Thoughts?
5. I think Cal and I likely need artichokes again. Post coming soon. Think we can talk Neel into obliging?
Have a lovely weekend, my dears. I hope to be back in this space and really present again for all of you next week. I've missed you all.