1. I think I can't believe that as you're reading this I'm heading to Food Blog South. A super big part of me does not want to leave the safe cocoon of my home right now, but I know, I know. Good things will come of this. This isn't really a food blog, we all know that, but I'm anxious to learn more about photographing food and writing about food and the experiences we all have around food. I'll tell you all about it next week.
2. I think I also can't believe I'm likely to miss our only appreciable snowfall of the year. Now, I am superbummed about that. Not fair. Can the universe arrange to have another for me, please?
3. I think this is a brilliant idea. I don't have a lot of meetings, but I'd have more if I could do them like this.
4. I think there are not enough words to thank the many, many of you who have reached out to us and who have continued to reach out to us in this dark week. Violet had a really nice day yesterday. She was walking much better, she seemed perkier and more present (if you can call a laser-beam focus on me all day, "more present") and she even bolted across part of the yard after a squirrel! It may be a fluke, but whatever. We'll take everything we can get!
5. I think I've been in a bit of a restless funk lately (as Callum would say, "no dip."). Who's been reading some inspiring books? I have to admit, I'm not sure how I felt about the Fire Starter Sessions. Anybody got any other recommendations? I could use a kick in the butt.
So I have no idea what my weekend will hold, except me powering through my shyness, what about you guys? Anything fun going on?