1. I think I still surprise myself at the amount of crap that I'm unwilling to take from people.
2. I think it occurred to me yesterday that we've lived here for nearly a decade now. I do get restless sometimes, but as I was saying with some new neighbors of ours, it's a good life.
3. I think I can finally start showing you some of the pictures I've been taking lately. More to follow...
4. I think I'm really glad I get to spend the evening celebrating a dear friend's birthday tonight. Only partly because Callum might be pitching in his baseball game, and this way I don't have to watch.
5. I think I fell a little more in love with Callum's school last night. We had Middle School Move-Up night, and I was so impressed. The director quoted from A Tale of Two Cities, saying that Dickens's description of the French Revolution acurately depicts what happens in Middle School every day.
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to heaven, we were all going direct the other way.
I think it's going to be great.