1. I think I'm feeling remarkably composed about the fact that I'll be hanging a show of my photos in just under two weeks.
2. I think I'm astonished that Callum's foot is just shy of being as big as mine.
3. I think a night of no lacrosse practice AND no math homework this week was just what our family needed.
4. I think I'm feeling interested and hopeful about a meeting I have later today.
5. I think I continue to just love Callum's school. Yesterday the fifth grade got to hear Greg Mortenson speak, all the kids had to dress up...for the boys that means blazers and ties. Today is "Jeans for Japan." Everyone who brings in money to donate to the American Red Cross gets to wear jeans and red shirts. Not too shabby.