Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Camp Counselor, YMCA Camp Montvale
2. Cafe manager, The North Street Grocer
3. Doula and Childbirth Educator
4. Advancement Slave, present position.
Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Pride and Prejudice (the BBC version...what's your favorite, Catherine?)
2. Pirates of the Caribbean (the first one)
3. A Few Good Men
4. Any caper movie like Ocean's Eleven or The Italian Job.
Four places I have lived:
Four TV shows I watch:
1. Project Runway
2. Top Chef
3. What Not to Wear
4. Monday Night Football
Four places I have been:
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Scallops, anyway you can cook 'em.
2. Ode to Doumar's tuna and cone from The Vintage Kitchen
3. Neel's chicken and stones which I haven't had in awhile, by the way.
4. I'm just gonna say it. Bacon.
Four of my least favorite foods:
1. Orange juice
2. Goat, although Neel says I just haven't had it made well.
3. Brussels Sprouts
4. Chocolate covered cherries.
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Ocean Side Park, Del Mar, CA, eating Del Mar pizza and watching the sunset
2. on the overnight ferry from Piraeus to Crete, knowing we're going to wake up in Crete
3. eating dinner at the Attikus Restaurant in the shadow of the Parthenon
4. right here, oceanfront, book in hand, friends alongside, kids swimming, just about hot enough to be ready to get in the water
Four things I am looking forward to this year:
1. I'd like to go on a little trip somewhere with my family...
2. sewing more, knitting more, making more
3. Getting squared away in my work life. (Finding balance and organization and maintaining joy)
4. Becoming a better me.
Four goals I am pursuing:
1. Spend less money (Can you hear Neel cheering from where you are? I can.)
2. Be less absolute in my judgements.
3. Getting squared away in my work life.
4. My main catch all resolution for every year: to be a better me.