1. I think I long for morning thunderstorms.
2. I think I want new dining room chairs.
3. I think I'm really enjoying el cheapo. I think I'm really glad I got it.
4. I think I should get two packs of tomatoes at the Farmer's Market because I always eat the first pack straight out of the carton within a day.
5. I think I've started thinking about fall.
1. I think this is the worst thunderstorm, with the most flooding, that we've ever seen.
2. I think I like ketchup less now than I did as a kid.
3. I think I'm getting excited.
4. I think I need a project.
5. I think this is wonderful. Or dangerous...
I'm hanging up the "gone fishin'" sign on the Blue Rain Room over the next few days. Give me a week and I'll be back (or before, if I can manage it, but no promises), maybe with some changes in tow, maybe not.
1. I think Tanqueray #10 is my favorite gin.
2. I think I never thought I'd have a favorite gin.
3. I think I'm almost desperate for an all-day rain.
4. I think I'm quite liking golf.
5. I think I miss mountains.
1. I think I'm feeling a bit cut adrift.
2. I think I like blackberries more than raspberries.
3. I know I have the best neighbors.
4. I think I'm craving fried clams.
5. I think summer is moving too quickly.
A semi-regular to regular Friday feature to wind down my thoughts of the week (semi-regular because, let's face it, how good am I at adhering to a schedule?). Hat tip to Peter King of MMQB.
1. I think summer is my favorite season.
2. I think I live in my head too much.
3. I think I need to live more where I live.
4. I know I love cool showers after a day at the beach.
5. I know I want a new basket for my bike.
P.S. Speaking of Peter King, today is my dad's birthday, and man I hope it's a great one. No, my dad is not Peter King. But he deserves a great birthday regardless.